The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Coming Home

I've got a FEW minutes with nothing to do (I could straighten my room or read, but yeah.)...

I've got to make everything as short as I can though...time isn't my friend!

So, Thursday at about 08:50 JJ called me at work. She was SICK! I flew to her house, to find her laying on the living room floor in a fetal position. ER here we commmmmeeee! JJ is doing okay now, not good by any stretch of the word. I got the pleasure of 1) being the first person to watch Jax! (even before his daddy!) and 2) teaching Jax how to pray! He's just precious! I'm SO in love with that little guy. Poop & puking out the nose & I still love him to pieces!

Last night I had a date...

With my friends Shell, Cris, & Steph! Well, Cris ended up not going. I had a good time. We met up with Steph at the bar where they were having her friends 30th birthday party. Jay
was there. As we were walking in he waves at Shell & I. I'm like "What was I thinking...he's NOT that cute." So much truth has came out about him in the past few months/days that Steph had to fill me in on. I'm entertained to say the least. Steph & I couldn't stop laughing at what a moron he is! I'm SO glad I didn't let myself get wrapped up with him for more than a couple of days!!! Let me just say, CJ is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH hotter (and nicer, and honest, and a million and one other things) than Jay. I can't believe I ever used the word hot to describe Jay. It was so nice to hang out with my friends that I don't see as much as I would like to.

Speaking of CJ. Awwwwww. Just ;-) While the situation isn't what I want, I know its for the best for both of us. I'm SO happy & CONTENT with things. Steph was drilling into my head last night to not get involved with him until that ink is dry (meaning his divorce finalized). It is what it is. ;-)

I wonder what my family is wearing to this party. Hmmmm. Think I can change out of Church clothes?

Took Mom to Church this morning. I HATE taking her places (especially CHURCH) on my own. We had to leave early. ERRRRRRR. We had Missionaries there (Jo, one grew up attending Troy w/ Pastor D & one grew up attending WW w/ Lisa). I'll have to buy the CD to hear the rest of the message.

I was going to add some new pictures...but no time.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home