The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Only Hope

Let me start this post with HE'S FREAKING HOT! Nope...not him.

So, I am eating Burger King right now. Chicken sandwich w/ cheese w/o the chicken. Its not as good as it used to be. I don't think I've had BK in like a year!

I am SO glad I went out tonight!!!! One of the best nights out I've had in a LONG LONG LONG time! Strangely one of the best nights since ST & I broke up.

Hey I just found a hair on my Chicken sandwich. Oh well. It doesn't matter right now.

I'm sure ya'll want an explanation of HE'S FREAKING HOT! He's=Jay. He's a friend of Shell's friend. I actually socialized on my own, with someone of the opposite sex that I didn't know...but it was okay, cause he wasn't a stranger...cause he was a friend of a friend. It was outside of my box, but nothing terrible (and nothing a few drinks couldn't fix!)

Its past my bedtime.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home