The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, August 01, 2005

I Have Been There

I don't have anything remotely exciting or interesting to post about, I just feel like I should...so all my beloved readers know I'm alive. After this post there won't be a post for a few days, most likely.

Had drama rehersal tonight. The "director" wasn't there and it was by far the best, most relaxed, and funnest one yet! We have 1 more rehersal before D-week. I can't call it D-day, there are 5 days worth of skits going on.

Work was calm. Jess is on vacation. Work is never calm when Jess is gone. Grace & I kept thinking something was wrong, cause things went way to smooth. Hopefully, it stays that way. We are SO behind on our "busy" work. Jess would flip out if it was caught up when she returned!

I think I'm going to call it an early night. I'm tired & just blah.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home