The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Make Me Glad

This has been one of the crappiest weekends I've had in a long time. I'm just in the worse mood. It will pass, I know that. I think part of my attitude has to do with Mom sitting. If I was prepared, knew in advance how much time I'd have to waste this weekend watching her...but no, each day it just sprung on me. Had Mom from 17:30-23:30 yesterday...12:30-15:00 today and now again I get her 19:30 until 22:00. Oh happy relaxing weekend. She's been smoke free a month now. She's still sugaring up a storm about it. Her moods go from one extreme to the other quicker then lightening. She's doing okay physically, in pain, but okay...but her mental issues drive me crazy. There is only room in this house for 1 mental person...and that's ME.

Shell & I were trying to plan when to get together soon. We've been so busy doing our own thing that I haven't seen (or really talked to) her since her birthday gig the middle of June. We were going to try to grab dinner one day this week and then hit the bars or something this coming weekend. Well, sadly, our friend Roe's grandmother passed away. While, I miss my girls...getting together with them at a funeral isn't how I'd like to do it. Now, Butt, Shell & I are going to head down to Roe's area for the funeral viewing & to grab dinner.

I really need to go back to carrying a planner of some type. Trying to keep everything I have going on straight in my head isn't working. Hmmmmmmmm. Maybe I'll MAKE one. Yeah. Actually, I think I need to make dinner.

In case ya'll forgot...the opposite sex sucks.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home