The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Midnight Flyer

I have NO clean weather appropriate clothing that fits! Not that big of a deal, I'm going to do laundry today before church. I can get 3 loads done. Take the towels out of the washer, put them in the dryer...and EEEEKKK. The dryer shouldn't make that much noise. So, after a few minutes, I get Dad to believe me that the dryer isn't working right. Something is stuck in the vent. Of course, I already tossed a load of jeans/shorts in the washer. I'm annoyed. God only knows when Dad will have time to fix it.

Mom's home care nurse was here today. Jo & Mom really liked her. YAY! Her physical therapist is here at the moment. I can already tell know one likes him. He doesn't speak a lick of English, is getting PISSED & IMPATIENT at my Mom because she can't understand him...but its not just her...NONE of us can.

Since I can't do laundry, I really have no idea what I'm going to wear to Church tonight and work tomorrow. Buying new clothes and/or going to the laundromat isn't in the time schedule or the budget.

I guess I will take a nap, since I can't do laundry.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home