The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

All Hat No Cattle

Jo asked me what time we were leaving for David's Friends. My answer was...4 hours would allow me to get my stuff done, but of course, when she was asking this, David's Friends started in 54 minutes. So, I decided to do nothing, instead of rushing to get 1/2 (MAYBE!) of the stuff done that I needed to.

Work has been interesting. Blondie can't do alot of her job right now, but I've gotten into the swing of juggling my work & hers. She was meeting with the othropedic surgeon at 15:30 today.

I really don't want to go to David's Friends tonight...but that's because my Dad is a PITA.

Blah blah blah.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home