The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Water Is Wide

Its Saturday. YAY! I get to go downstairs in a few moments and make a pasta salad, for a graduation party, for a girl I have met exactly 3 times. Thanks Mom! Dad offered to help, plus he paid for the stuff, so I shouldn't be complaining...but its me and I do what I'm best at.

I feel like I've been such a shitty friend to everyone lately. I've been SO consumed with my problems, my Mom's current surgery/health issues, and just busier then the average Joe.

ST is back home. After playing phone tag with him yesterday afternoon, I talked to him briefly (and I actually WANTED to TALK!) but he hadn't been home long and was headed out to dinner.

Out of anyone that I would call my friends, the one that I've known the longest (he's actually referred to as my brother more often then my friend) happens to be working at the hospital where my Mom is. The 1st day I ran into him, I was annoyed because he wanted to talk about his issues with ST. Yesterday, it was nice to sit and talk with him and catch up. I love my Shoe! He's such a sweetheart (most of the time), he comes and checks on Mom before/after work, and on every break. He lets her nurses know that she's his family, so she gets above aveage attention. He's trying his best to be at least, on the floor she's on. He loves visiting with her and all my family. Its so good to be back in contact with him.

Time to make pasta salad.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home