The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 10, 2005

God Bless Texas

I'm in a pissy mood.

I have my Church life (as in...being active WITHIN my Church, the politics and its activities) and I have my personal life (which is still a Christian life, of course). Right now there is a VERY thin line between the two. Today, I let myself get the 2 mixed up! Doh! Red did NOTHING for me to be mad at him for, yet I am...because I let MYSELF get personal life and Church activity intermingled.

Mad probably isn't the best word. See...we need a male for some skits we have to do for VBS. Red doesn't want to/can't do them. We both had a little bit of attitude in our converstation, because I'm at my whits end trying to find someone, when it should NOT be my job. He was irritated because I didn't believe what he was saying about other obligations.

The lady "in charge" of our drama club is pissing me off. So we don't have enough people...we need to re-write the skits or NOT do them. I do not do things 1/2 assed! I use the words "in charge" very loosely. She has yet to do 1 thing to be "in charge" except for decide the day of the week we are meeting, and actually I am changing it starting next Monday. I just want to bang my head against the wall. If something REALLY doesn't change by the end of VBS, I feel I have NO choice but to quit for now. I feel obligated to see the group thru this VBS mess, but after that...I'm washing my hands for awhile.

There is a local concert Jo & I could go to tonight or we could go to Church. Part of me wants to go to Church to smooth things over ASAP with Red...but the other part, has my blood boiling and says to screw him.

Church was GREAT this morning. More on that later. Off to do more housework. JOY. Its Sunday, when do I get my NAP?

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home