The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

No News

Some words of advice to ya'll...

Never EVER EVER start smoking!!!!!!!! My Mom is quitting (for the millionth time, but that's not the point...and she's only doing it this time because she's having surgery and most not smoke for 10 days before surgery) and she's being the biggest BITCH to everyone/thing, including my nephews.

When you get old, realize you are old. 25 is old. You aren't capable of doing activities that are made for 10 year olds. We took my nephews to this fair, they had this moonwalk/bungee cord device. My Dad & I were commenting to the girl working it, how fun it looked. She said, "Oh you guys can do it too." We had 2 extra tickets and what do you know, this thing took 1 ticket each. So, Dad & I get all buckled in. The 2nd run, I get an elbow to the face. The 3 run, I get flung backwards and land on my head/neck. I had an instant migraine, and now today, my neck/right shoulder is KILLING me. 25 is old, I know...1/4 of a century.

I really need to get my butt moving for Church. Blah blah blah. More later.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home