The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Dark End Of The Street

Hehehehe! Spent time with Red today. I'm giddy like a little kid in a candy store.

I actually spent time with my sister, Red, and his family. His family is his parents, his 2 older sisters, and his nephew. I love seeing him with his nephew (David will be 1 on July 4th.) I'm *so* glad I'm in like flynn with his family. LMAO. 1 less thing to fight about. Its fun. I just adore his family. The more time I spend with his mom, I really like her. She's VERY quiet compared to the rest of his family...then again, I'm VERY quiet compared to Red, his oldest sister, and his Dad!

Seems as if Dad & Red's Mom are pushing things. ;-) Things don't need pushing...it will work out on God's time, God's way...but maybe this is God's way. Its all good until someone gets hurt. Now, Dad's going to start working on Yellow for Jo. LMAO. I'm so goofy right now. (Yellow is a guy on the men's softball team. The 1st day I met him, he had on BRIGHT yellow pants, so the name stuck)

Church tonight was pretty just pointless, I guess. It was about missions, which is imporant, but I just feel like we shouldn't just TALK about it...but DO SOMETHING. I'm weird...but weird is good.

Oh yeah, back to Red. I didn't realize until today, he's a huge computer nerd. HUGE. He's telling me that I should just build a computer/tivo type setup. Yeah...right. He should just do it for ME. He'll learn its easier to do computer stuff FOR me, then to TEACH me. He didn't realize what a gear-head I am, to be a girl. He was talking about horsepower, transmissions, then about drive-shafts, and hello...I knew what he was talking about.

I'm so giddy, I could dance in a circle.

Have I mentioned lately, I want to quit drama club? More on that later. I need to pray about it, before I make some ration choices...but really, I think until the fall, it might be best for me.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home