The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'll Think Of A Reason Later

I talked to my girl K for awhile tonight. I couldn't tell you the last time I talked to her, our schedules are so hit or miss...plus she lives way to many time zones away. She just rocks! I love & miss her SOOOOOOOOO much! For a long time, we used to chat all night every night. I miss those days. She's got some issues going on in her life, and I just wish I could make them all better. Since, I fell like I'm going to be single forever, the idea of moving out there (AZ) might just happen...not any time soon...but it could happen.

K shed lots of light for me tonight on this Red situation. Stuff I know, just need to hear. Basically, live life with no regrets.

My Mom was REALLY on my nerves tonight. The main issue, she was asking me questions about ST. I have ALWAYS had an ask/tell policy with my parents. I don't just GIVE them info, but if they want to know something, I'll answer them honestly. Mom started asking questions about ST dating. I told her about Ann, that she's a nice girl, that ST is happy, and I'm happy for ST. Mom just went off about how if its meant to be, blah blah blah, and yada yada yada. ST & I are not going to be together. Its something I have came to terms with. Some days are easier then others. ST & I (and maybe someday, hopefully Ann & I) are friends. I'm cool with that. Why is that a hard concept? I feel a slight weight lifted, that I told Mom about Ann. Silly, I know.

Tomorrow is David's Friends. I'm looking forward to it. I'm guessing 11 people (counting the Pastor). I think I might need to sit where I sat last week. ;-) LMAO at myself. I'm so silly sometimes. I'm WAY overtired. Maybe I should go downstairs and do a dance for Jo...maybe a Go Spurs dance or something.

This Red situation needs to either move forward, or I need to get over the kid. I'm spending way to much time thinking/praying about the issue. Nerd, I know.

Go Spurs! <----- That's for Jo!

Peace, love, and quality sleep to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home