The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, June 20, 2005

When Boy Meets Girl

So, I'm not going to work today. Call it a mental health day, call it being a girl sucks, call it "I've slept for SHIT the past 2 nights, driving 75 minutes one way isn't safe*"...I don't care, I call it...I'm not going to work today. Since last Monday, I've had a REALLY sugar attitude about work, it ONLY got worse as the day went on. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll have a better attitude regarding work. I really don't like feeling this way about my job. I KNOW all jobs have their times where they suck...this shall pass.

*everyone should know that I'm VERY against driving when overtired! Its almost as bad driving drunk!

In my 2 hours of cat napping, tossing and turning last night...I had a dream. I had a dream, I'd like to forget. Yes, another dream about ST & Ann. I know the dream stemmed from him inviting me over to watch the game and/or from my Dad's snottiness when he found out I was on the phone with ST. One of the reasons I didn't go to ST's last night...was because I would of went alone, not something I would like to do. To know I have NO friends that are supportive of ST & I trying to be friends, SUCKS! If everything else would have been going okay (mainly me NOT PMSing and being EXTREMELY overtired!) in my day...chances are, I could have made it alone...I'm learning to do LOTS of things alone. Alone is okay, really. So...the dream. My parents & I went to ST's place. My parents flipped out about Ann. Lots of little things, just about moving on were involved. Lets just say the dream SUCKED.

I'm REALLY sick of the "are you dating soandso?" questions. Some of the soandso's...I have NO idea how the people come up with! World...when I'm really dating someone...you will KNOW.

Dealt with JJ yesterday. She annoys the piss out of me. It gets worse as time goes by. I hate not liking her. I know it breaks my Mom's heart. When I was a teenager she used to yell at me all the time about being "negative", I'd really like to hand her a mirror! For 2 hours yesterday, she went ON AND ON about how terrible John (her ex husband) and Jessica (his gf) are. It was bad enough that she was bashing 2 of the nicest people I know, but she was doing this with her children in ear shot, and she was doing this TO John's dad! She was going on and on about how her life is all roses. Yeah, then don't call here crying all the time.

My plan for today is to SLEEP, do some laundry, cook dinner, hit the new scrapbook store in town. New it claims. We shall see. Same location, new name. Of course, my life, my plans are always subject to change.

Off to read my "Who's Who In The Bible?" book. I should be back to sleep shortly.

Peace, love, and nice weather to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home