The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Playing Chicken With The Train

I just bought Cowboy Troy's Loco Motive CD. I don't buy CD's hardly ever. I would say about 95% of the CD's I have are gifts. I'm cheap. This CD rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend it. Its hilarious. I'd love to see Cowboy Troy live. He'll be here in September, but its over Labor Day weekend, and I won't be here.

Last night I went out with Shell, J, and an old friend (Butt) from HS. I see this old friend about once every 6 months or so. (Last time I saw her was December, before that was August) Her and I had just grown apart, I think alot of that had to do with my friendship with P. I actually enjoyed Butt's company last night. She talks alot...but she always has. Between J & Shell bickering over silly things, and Butt just being herself, my cheeks hurt from laughing so much. J & Shell were bickering over 5 inches of a TV screen.

While Shell, Butt, and I were having dinner, we ran into someone that I try to avoid. There are 3 Olive Gardens in lovely Macomb County. There is 1 that Shell & I try not to go to knowing that JV (ST's old roomie) works there, and I think Ann works there (I know she did work there). So last night we went to the Olive Garden closest to Butt's house. JV transferred to that one! EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK. I didn't talk to her very long, thankfully...but she surely isn't a fan of ST & Ann. Hello, JV. Ann was YOUR friend. ST was one of your boyfriend's best friends. Oh wait, you don't let him have friends.

We went to the movies last night. Not my ideal of fun, but I'll live to talk about it. I didn't even get up once to pee during the movie. GO ME! It was PACKED. We got there 40 minutes before the show we wanted to see, but that was sold out, so we had to see one that started 30 minutes later then that. The wait wasn't that bad...but waiting forever for a movie is silly. I played games on my phone most of the time. Yes, I have ADHD. We saw Mr & Mrs Smith. It was VERY GOOD!!!!!! The movie was good, the eye candy in the movie was top notch. Yes, I went to the movies & enjoyed it. Miracles happen.

Mom is doing decent, so far today. YAY! She went to the Dr. this morning. They took her off 1 medication, that they think was creating LOTS of the problems, with her appearing stoned all the damn time.

Oh yeah...Jess, my boss, she's the BEST boss in the entire world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She rules! I love her SO much! Jess has been cool since day one (back in November of 2001) when she was the trainer...but Friday she proved that she just rocks!!! Thursday someone had Taco Bell for lunch, all afternoon I was smelling Cinnamon Twists. Poor Chelle, I would NOT shut up about NEEDING Cinnamon Twists. Friday morning, Jess mentions she wants Taco Bell for lunch. Ut oh! I start ALL OVER AGAIN about NEEDING Cinnamon Twists. Chelle was ready to kill Jess, cause seriously, I was out of control over the things. I was broke like a joke Friday, so going to get my own Cinnamon Twists wasn't happening. So, I'm working away, and Jess comes back from lunch and she brought me Cinnamon Twists!!!!!!!!! It *SO* made my day. I was bouncing off walls over the things. Jess rocks, that's all there is to it.

I've talked to ST very briefly a couple of times in the past few days. That situation is really getting easier...at least, this week. Maybe because I'm starting to think I won't be single forever. Maybe because I've made the (I HATE not being able to spell) conscious decision, that I'm ready to date again.

I think I'm just chilling at home today. I hate that a real mall is 40 minutes away. I'm in such a GOOD mood (shut up SML)...and I'm staying home. That sucks.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home