The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Home Sick

Jo & I didn't stay at the graduation party that long. Just didn't feel like it. People from our church can be so cliquey...because they are related and/or have been going to the same church(es) with the same people for their entire lives. I hate feeling like an outsider. My buddies were there...darn their family reunion.

I'm sick of EVERYONE asking about my Mom. I know they only do it out of love and concern, but its just getting annoying. Its not the "how is your Mom?" that bugs me really...its the "Why this, that, and the other?" Or the "You should do this, that, and the other." I know people don't understand things unless they are IN that situation...its just a real trying time for us right now.

Mom decided she wants to quit smoking. Dad bought her the patch. I have no faith in her quitting.

I think I need a nap. Brain overload. BTW...I think I did 3 loads of my laundry (and 3 loads of everyone elses). I still have 3 more to do.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home