The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Get Off My Back

I am feeling better, not great by any means, but better. Hopefully I'll get to rest more tomorrow then I did today and then I'll be good to go Tuesday AM.

I started typing out this long winded post about some of the mental junk I'm going thru at lately, but it didn't make much sense, so I deleted it.

I can tell right now, I'm in a HUGE wall building state. Its annoying. Then again, all of this mental junk is annoying. Oh well...it will make me stronger.

Mom is doing ALOT better today. Not good of course, but SO much better. Yesterday was one of the scariest Mom days that I ever remember.

My brain is on OVERLOAD, yet I only have the power to surface level deal with things right now. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Messy brain.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home