The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 23, 2005

Into The Groove

I've been thinking, dangerous, I know. I've been thinking I should change all my passwords. I have about 3 passwords that control almost everything I do online. My concern isn't with the people that know my passwords (because to my knowledge, the 3 people that know how to get into some of my stuff I totally trust). Many moons ago now, a (former) friend's online journal (and email, I think) were tapped into and tons of bad stuff was wrote, hurtful things. The way stuff was written, it was OBVISOUS that it was someone that, at least, knew of our social circle. I'd hate for someone to pull the same stuff on me.

I'm starting to get SICK. My throat is BURNING, like it has a whole in the back middle of it, and its just burning, like something fierce! Please, don't let it be strep or tonsilitis! Drama shall be interesting tomorrow.

I don't have a lot to say...I can tell I'm into the surface level blogging tonight...trying to be nice.

Things I needed to blog about...
  • **Body Butter--So, I spent $16 and got this fancy Body Butter from The Body Shop. It should have lasted me a good 2 months. I got it on a Friday or Saturday night. Fast forward to Tuesday. I left it sitting on the seat of my car. It was warm outside, making it REALLY warm in my car. Yes, my brand new body butter melted ALL over the front passenger seat of my car. Thankfully, I have car seat covers or I would of had a real mess on my hands. Of course, I basically tossed $16 in the trash.
  • **Titles--I was asked how I get all my titles, my random songs. Some of them pop into my head, some I just heard at Church, are on the radio as I'm blogging...but the way I get most of them...Jo gets CD's from BMG Music Club, so her catalog is in the top drawer of my computer desk. 9 times out of 10, I just flip it open and grab whatever song I see first.
  • **I already mentioned "Sugar", my new bad word.
  • **Hairy legs. DUDE! I'm a moron sometimes! So, last Thursday we had softball. Its still chilly outside, so I had on pants. I screwed up my knee. We get to Dad's game and Dad asked to see my knee, so I hike up my pants to show him, while Red & a few others probably are standing there. I hadn't shaved since Saturday. EEEEEKKKKK. Reason #497 I am going to be single forever.

I hate blogger sometimes. It let me make this nice list with bullets, then I publish it, and it doesn't work. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Hopefully my way works better.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home