The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Big Rock Candy Mountain

I'm full of good ideas! I can't really blog (on blogger) right now because I'm uploading pictures to my yahoo site and my lovely slow computer and its lovely slow internet connection would EXPLODE if I tried to open another IE. So, I'm typing this as an email to myself, and then I'll copy and paste it later.

I'm sitting here eating cocoa crispies. Its the best cereal EVER. So, I only eat about 1 box of it every 5 years, but its still great. Of course, any and all cereal must be eaten dry. Milklogged (like waterlogged but with milk) food just isn't appetizing to me.

Today was a pretty typical Sunday. Church, grocery shopping, putzing around the house, napping, Church, TV watching. Nice and relaxing, basically. The was a random hottie at Church this morning. He was by himself, sat right behind Red's family. My Dad kept trying to grab my notebook to see what the heck I was writing about. Nosey, I tell you.

I'm wearing a skirt to work tomorrow. I seriously need to find time and energy to get some darn laundry done.

I'm trying to replace any and all swear/negeative words I use with the word sugar. Why sugar? I don't know, but its nicer then the alternative. I'm not doing that well at it, yet.

I better stop eating the cocoa crispies. I'm just eating cause I'm bored.

Friday into Saturday I had a dream, about ST. I was at a Mom & Pop type bar with 2 of my work friends. He was there (alone) shooting pool. He came and sat by us (we were in a 4 person booth, and I had room by me). He started sobbing about how Ann broke up with him. That he should have realized how good he had it with me, etc. I was nice, but wasn't playing into his act at all. He stormed out, saying he would get his way. Interesting.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home