The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

No Fear

My family can be so unhealthy for me. This is one of those weeks where they are all just UNHEALTHY for me to be around.

I've got a game in about 45 minutes. Dad has a game in about 105 minutes. Jo & I were excited because we would be able to watch the end of Dad's game tonight, and Dad would be able to watch the beginning of ours, but due to our lovely Mom, Dad isn't going anywhere. Annoyed. YES.

Tomorrow is Friday. YAY!!!!!!!!!! I had plans, but now, I don't think I do. I think I'm going to come home, nap, do laundry, house work, and all the exciting stuff that I haven't had time for all week.

I wish I could go to softball in my pajamas. It would be easier.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home