The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Mississippi Girl

Softball was INTERESTING. My team lost BAD! Dad's team won BIG! My team had 16 people show up! COOL! To bad they all SUCK! 1 girl didn't know what balls and strikes were, 1 girl didn't know what shortstop was. Jo, Jodie (Red's oldest sister), and I have to be 3 of the best 5 on the team...easy! I'm batting 1.000 still, while Jo is batting .000 (big fat STRIKE OUT). I was playing left field, I did get burned ONCE (only once)...BAD...by like 20 feet! It was fun, just to be playing again...now if I could get a team that at least knew the IDEA of the game. It was only the first game, things can't get worse...right? Next game is Thursday at 18:30.

My Mom is butthead! The ACM's are on, Tim McGraw was singing so I flew to the TV to watch it (I have a Tim obsession!) and she was being goofy so she poured her water on me, cause she felt like it. Gotta love her

I missed American Idol tonight because of softball. Mom said Carrie did good and Bo did GREAT. I spent the 1st hour trying to vote, to the wrong numbers. Moron me. Now, I can't get thru at all.

Back to the ACM's. Gretchen Wilson just won Top Female Vocalist. She's great, I love her...but I don't think she's the TOP female (yet!). She also won top new artist...I don't see someone that wins that award winning the TOP female award in the same year. Now, when she wins entertainer of the year (I don't even know if she's up for it) in 10 minutes, I'm going to gag. At least, she's hot. Keith Urban just won Top Male Vocalist. I'm just not a huge Keith fan. Tim should have WON! Tim should ALWAYS WIN!

In order for me to MAYBE get caught up, things straightened out at work, I should go in (BE THERE) by 07:00, but that's just WAY TO EARLY. That means 05:00 wake up. We shall see. Thursday is going to suck at work too...one of the best ladies has the day off. She's switching to afternoons in about 3 weeks, I don't want to think about that!

Peace, love, and rambling to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home