The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 16, 2005

Forever And Ever Amen

I think I have a decision made regarding this softball vs drama gig. I think...thinking is dangerous!

Two VERY different people commented this weekend on ST & I being friends, me taking the high road and stuff. I was thinking about it today.

1st person was my brother in law John (JM and TOY's dad). I HIGHLY value and respect his opinion. Besides Jo, John is the ONLY person in my family (okay, so technically he's not in my family anymore...but its NOT our fault that my sister wanted a divorce) that I have told anything to regarding ST & Ann. Its just not something I'm ready to deal with. So, I told John about whats new with ST, then about ST & Ann. He was like "WOW. T, you are such a great person. Not many people, especially without kids involved, would be so dedicated to making a friendship work. But, I wouldn't expect anything less from you and ST. He's a good guy." Of course, I then start my "I'm going to be single FOREVER" whine to him. He laughs at me, looks at his girlfriend, and says "Yeah, I said that a few million times after JJ & I spilt." Ha! I'm GREAT and ST is only good. Then John's girlfriend starts going on and on about how they should hook me up with all of John's friends. UMMMM. NO THANKS. John was quick to say "She's like my baby sister. I know my friends. I don't think so."

2nd person was a former friend of mine (and ST's). He came out of a long term relationship not long before ST & I spilt. He has done nothing but be in ass to his ex, ex's friends and new boyfriend, and regarding ex. He said "You took the high road. You should have been an ass like me. Its been fun." Now, this person hasn't been as big of an ass in the past month...but still. From July until April he was!

I just don't see what the big deal is, how unusual it is, for people to be cordial after breaking up.

Mom is yelling. Better go see what Jo did to piss her off this time.
T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home