The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Little Red Shoes

Drama club turned out to be better tonight then I was anticipating. I'm giving it a chance...we shall see.

Jo cracks me up. She wrote in her journal about Pat's prayer. She still doesn't know what its about. I'm done giving her hints. She needs to go talk to Pat if she really wants to know.

Tomorrow is David's Friends! YAY! I've got to do some recruiting (the guys especially!) for the drama club. Maybe Red while he's home?

Jo & I don't know if we are going to the Hoe Down or not on Friday night. Churchy concert or hoe down. Its almost feasible to do both (kinda)...but that would be CRAZY BUSY! Maybe...I'll decide about 15:00 on Friday.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home