The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Summer Nights

There is a concert that Jo & I really want to go to in July. Problems...its on a Monday night, which means I'd be dead tired come concert time, plus the next day. The concert is taking place about 1.5 hours from here, 1+ hour from Gma's house...without traffic. Its like $20 for the ticket, plus $5 to get into the fair...tack on taxes and surcharge trash. I'm cheap.

Jo & I...and whoever else that would like to join us, are going to the Hoedown this coming weekend! I'm excited! I haven't been since May of 1998 and I didn't get to enjoy myself really, cause I was dating a jerkball. Its going to be fun! Now, if I hear from 1 more person that Jo & I going down there by ourselves isn't safe...I'm going to SCREAM! I go where I want, when I want, because I want, with whom I want. Downtown doesn't phase me, crowds don't phase me. We'll be FINE..and if not, we've got God on our side. Jo & I are abnormal...we want to go to the hoedown for the MUSIC, not the crazy drunkeness that we'll witness.

I think I need to go to bed, but I don't want to.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home