The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

The Beaches Of Cheyenne

I know, at some point in my life, I'll be greatful for the times I got to Mom-sit, but right now, I just DON'T want to! Funny thing Mom said this morning "Suck face, suck face, sucky face...that means they are kissing WAY to long." She just cracks me up sometimes! She doesn't know what day it is or where Dad & Jo are right now...but dare try to tell her she's in her world.

I've been killing time watching Making The Band 3 today. Stupid show, stupid T. Makes me cry. I'm such a nut.

About bowling now...it was a week ago today...but I've been busy! Ding dong the witch is dead!!!!! I'm SO glad to be done bowling! Okay...I'm not glad to be done bowling, cause I like bowling and I'll miss it...but I'm SO OVERJOYED to be done bowling with P! It sucked SO bad this year, to be on a "team" with her, when I can't stand her. Seriously, I tried time after time to be cordial and she just couldn't do the same in return. I'm glad I'm done with her and her negativity, one less stresser in my life! YAY! Some people see it as a sad thing that such a great friendship is over...but it was a long time in the making and breaking. I'd rather be best friends with my cat before I hang out with such a negative, poor pity pot me, the world is out to get me, I take no responsiblity for anything, person again! When the sheet was going around to sign up to bowl or not next year, she didn't even say 2 words about it to me. DAMN IT! I wanted the pleasure of telling her to go screw herself! Anyone that bowls with her, I feel sorry for them. When we were done bowling, she was whispering to another lady on the league that might not be bowling next year to see if she could take her spot. The lady's husband was PISSED that she was doing that. Cracked me up. You suck at bowling, you take it WAY to serious, and you aren't fun...why would they want to bowl with you? Not that I'm good or anything...but yeah. You seriosuly, have NO idea just how HAPPY I am about this! It took SO much out of me to just NOT quick all year long! If it wasn't for Shell, I doubt I would have been able to stick it out! Bowling isn't done...we bowl again next Saturday for "FUN NIGHT" so I'll have to deal with her...but not really. We don't bowl with our teams or anything. It should work out that I bowl on the same lanes as Shell. YAY! BUT the secertary of the league gets to organize it and since P is the secertary, I don't doubt she'll do whatever she can so Shell & I aren't near each other.

More about Pat's prayer...we know it involves 3 things. It involves asking for things. Jo...I told you what it was before. Do you remember YET?

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home