The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Maybe Baby

The Scott Saga

So, I promised my "All Scott's are jerks!" story...

Many moons ago now (late 1998), Shell, P, & I went to a local restuarant to meet up with this guy I had been talking to online. Now, I KNOW this guy's name is Scott...I've known this for many months now. We are all enjoying ourselves, just chit chatting and stuff. Then, in the course of the converstation, I say "All Scott's are jerks"...totally forgetting his name is Scott. The comment, I swear, was NOT directed at him. The comment was directed at ONE Scott, Shell's brother. Shell's brother Scott had been playing games with P, as far as I was concerned...and was just not treating her right...JERKBALL. The Scott we were hanging out with razzed me a little bit about the comment, but knew it wasn't directed at him.

The Scott that I said the comment to is one of the greatest guys in the world! He's one of the ones that is out to save man kind! He's truly one of the sweetest, funniest guys I've ever met in my life. P ended up dating him on and off for awhile. He's now serving this great country of ours, in the US Navy. I talk to him now and again. He rules and is not a jerk at all. Will I ever live that night/comment down, to him? NOPE!

Now, Shell's brother...that the comment was pertaining to. Well, he's still a jerkball now and again but he's been that way forever, he's not going to change and since I'm totally aware he thinks I'm a jerkball now and again too...its all good. Neither of us are going to change any time soon. Remember, he wouldn't pick on me, if he didn't like me...or something like that.

About 2 months after I made that "All Scott's are jerks" comment...I met this guy and fell madly in love. To this day, he's one of the people that I trust and respect the most in the world. He's one of those people I'd give a kidney for or take a bullet for. I post about him often. Anyone want to guess ST's first name?

On top of that...my best bud, another one of the people I'd give a kidney to, my guy bud that I spend the most time with, the one that's going to marry me when I'm 35 and haven't found anyone else to deal with me...he's definitily not a jerk. Anyone want to take a stab at SML's first name?

That "All Scott's are jerks" comment has come to bite me in the ass time and time again. I've sworn to Shell, Cris, Chelle and Jess that I will NOT date another Scott. If I met a guy and he tells me his name is Scott...I'm just leaving the room.

So...All Scott's are JERKS...but I say that with love, of course!

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home