The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Forever

I feel like I don't have time to breathe very often lately...let alone blog.

I've had a pretty fun weekend. My friends rule! Shell is my Hitch. LOL. She made me (okay she didn't MAKE me...but ya know) talk to people of the opposite sex (that I don't KNOW) on Friday night and I lived to talk about it. She also managed to make ME turn the BRIGHTEST shade of red, earlier in the night. We were standing in her brother's kitchen with about 10 people including her neighbor and she starts talking about setting me up with her neighbors son. Yep, I was red and trying to find a table to crawl under. I'm didn't think I was a shy person, but apparently I am. Since when did I become shy?

My nephews are here for the weekend. They crack me up. We went roller skating yesterday. Yes...roller SKATING at the SKATING RINK! Old school! It was a blast! Yes, I fell. ONCE but it was Jo's fault!

This coming week, I have Tuesday & Thursday free (so far)...maybe I'll get to do laundry then. If I don't invent time for laundry soon, I'm going to be running around naked and that's not a pretty sight. I think I need to start using my planner again or something. There is WAY to much going on right now and I'm going to forget something! AHHHHHHHHHH.

It's Sunday and I want a nap. Sunday and naps go hand in hand...like bread and butter or peanut butter and jelly or salt and pepper. You get the idea.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home