The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My Front Porch Looking In

Gag! I'm SO sick to my stomach about tonights happenings on American Idol. I wasn't a huge Constintine fan, but he was good. A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THEN SCOTT! GAG! Seriously, what is it going to take to get Scott off? He's a jerk, ya know.

Church was awesome tonight. We had a new record number at the David's Friends. So, it was only 7 people, but that is still so cool. God is good, all the time! I had myself all excited all day that Red was going to be there tonight. (He's the one that I think is just *so* cute, as long as he keeps his mouth closed) Red wasn't there. I guess I misunderstood what his sisters were saying about when he's done with the semester. Did you know that Rats can't vomit? Did you know that ants have more vitamin C then oranges? The things you learn at Church.

Since I kept saying all day I was going to bed at 21:31, I better start getting ready for bed soon. The craziness doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon.

Peace, love, and sleep to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home