The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

One Boy One Girl

I have about 25 minutes to blog before I'm busy again. Wow! 25 minutes to sit on my butt and look at the computer. How cool is that?! Okay, so I won't be busy but busy enough for me. 20:00 means American Idol.

Speaking of American Idol, I love/hate this show/addiction! I watch WAY TO MUCH television! When I worked nights, I wasn't addicted to any shows really...because I knew I couldn't watch them often enough. There are 6 people left on AI. I really like 4 of them, and out of those 4, I could care less who wins! If Scott doesn't go this week, I'm going to cry. All Scotts are JERKS! LMAO at myself. I'm just not into Vonzell. Not saying she isn't good...just don't like her.

My weekend trip up north was great! Very relaxing! My Grandparents are the coolest people out there...especially to be over 70 years old!!!!!!! The drive home sucked! (See my post about a foot of snow) Took about an hour longer then it should have...but we lived to talk about it.

I thought I was going to be babysitting my cool little cousins tonight, but that didn't go as planned. My 18 year old cousin got Pistons tickets for her birthday, but she had a school function in California. So, her Dad & Stepmom were going to go....meaning I'd be babysitting the cuties! Well...yeah. My Dad SUCKS! Somehow, I don't know how it really worked out...but my Dad & Uncle are at the Pistons game!

I'm not a huge basketball or Pistons fan...but I'm a huge sports chick...and I'm a huge Detroit fan...no matter what. P got to go to a Pistons play off game last year, ST went to Saturday's game (he had to email AND call me to rub it in!), and now Dad & coolest Uncle are at tonights game. NOT FAIR! Life's not fair...I know.

I have my Mom all pissed off at me. Mom is doing good lately...she's been doing good since Saturday. 4 days! YAY! Mom & I went to get Jo from school. We had to stop at the store for Mom to get cigerettes. Stopping for those was already bugging me. She then asked Jo to borrow a dollar. I told Jo to ask her why she wanted the money. So, now Mom's all pissy with me. Oh well. She'll get over it. She still got the stupid cigerettes.

When I get around to it...I'll post about why "All Scott's are JERKS"

T out!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 26, 2005 8:16:00 PM, Blogger T said...

Get it right...All Scott's are JERKS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home