The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

With All My Heart

A few more tid bits...

At bowling, I asked P why one of the regular subs wasn't listed on the sheet. This lady has bowled in the league the previous 3 years, but this year was just subbing a lot. We were bowling this lady's daughters team. Her son's team was next to us (where she has been subbing lately) and her husband was up there hang out.. P does this quit shut up motion. Turns out this lady died during the week! She was only in her mid 50's and had a massive heart attack. Quite shocking!

Next time at bowling is when I get the pleasure of telling P that I'm NOT bowling (at least, NOT with her!) next season! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this ALL year!

P is trying to raise money for some marathon she's running for American Heart Association or something like that. She's not a marathon runner, she's not athletic at all. Turns out this marathon is in Hawaii. That explains A LOT!!!!!

Just learned that P has me blocked from IMing her. Interesting! I have such bigger fish to fry in life...

Peace, love, and true friendships to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home