The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Chrome

I realize, every time I think I don't have many friends, I have some great friends! I might not have many...but those I have are GREAT!

Before I posted about ST earlier, I posted on a message board, where I've been reading/posting since before ST & I were engaged. The support of those women amazes me.

That message board is how I met K. Of course, I now know K in real life, not just through a message board. K rocks! She's on vacation. Real vacation. Hawaii. Jealous, you better believe it! I love when my friends guy bash with me.

To quote K..."Boys are dumb. That's the damn truth" Gotta love her!

Someone tell me to get some SLEEP!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home