The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Red Dirt Road

My brain will not stop! ST told me he would be back online later for us to talk more. He wasn't. Maybe that was a good thing...but my brain won't stop.

I'm in for a rough, long, hopefully FUN day tomorrow! Drop Mom & Jo off at the hospital at 07:30, be to work by 09:00, work til 15:00 or so (SML has school until I don't know when), then SML & I are grabbing dinner and heading downtown. We're off to see Beauty & The Beast! Yayayayayayay! The show starts at 20:00, so at 08:00 Wednesday morning, remind me that I really wanted to go to this show! Wednesday won't end until about 22:00 and since I'll have to put in like 12 hour days on Thursday and Friday...eeeek. Brain SHUT DOWN!

This list is a list that I made about 2 months ago now. I just need to remind myself I will NOT settle. I deserve the world. I've been praying "Pat's prayer" and I'm 1/3 there. LOL. I love when I make myself laugh, especially when I cry so much lately!

I don't have an ideal partner but in fantasy land my perfect partner would: (bolded things I can NOT waver on!)

Be trustworthy
Funny
Fun
Quick-whitted
Smart
Educated
Family oriented
Christian
Caring
Willing to think outside the box
Like/understand sports
Athletic
Non-Smoker
Tall (say at least 6 feet)
Like my family & friends
Appreciate me for who/what I am
Romantic
Spontaneous
Adventurous

Peace, love, and sleep to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home