The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, April 08, 2005

The Stage

Happy Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who isn't car-less anymore? Yep...ME! Happy dance!

I'm the proud new OWNER (not leasee) of a 2005 Chevrolet Aveo! Its the coolest color car I've ever seen! Its called Key Lime! I can't find the color even listed on the website. When I drove it off the lot today it had 27 miles.

Jo & I went and got fancy seat covers & floor mats. Tie died seat covers. Too cool!

Of course, new car needs a name. Oh yeah, she already has 82 miles on her and by the end of tomorrow she'll be pushing 400! Yep...road trip tomorrow! Did I mention she gets great gas mileage? I'm SO happy! You have NO idea! I'm on cloud 10! She doesn't have A/C or anything cool...but she's MINE! Anyone have name ideas? Anyone know where I can get a cool radio? Should I get a CD player or XM? I'd like both really, but I don't know.

Okay...going to calm down now.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home