The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, April 03, 2005

You Can't Hurry Love

I feel like I'm sinking, like I'm fighting an unwinable (I don't think that's a word, but that's okay) battle.

I'm not giving up yet...I'm just starting to see my hope & faith slipping and its crushing me. I truly don't know how much longer I can hang on.

Its after 21:00 and I don't know how I'm getting to work tomorrow morning. The simple thing to do would be to talk to my father, but almost like my social phobia, I hate/fear talking to him.

I've got to find a way to get through this. I know it will pass, I'll come out stronger, yada yada yada...but in the mean time, its killing me slowly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home