The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Mississippi Queen

I feel like total crap today. If I hear from one more person, that I'm hungover...I'm going to smack them. 3 drinks (1 with dinner) over 3 hours does NOT make me hungover...especially now 26 hours after my last drink. I've slept, ate, slept, ate and I still feel crappy. For about 10 minutes at work today, I broke down wanting to go home...but I stuck it out.

I'm thinking maybe the stress/exhausted has caught up with me and is just kicking my butt.

I'm still car-less. Its been over a week now. It hasn't been as terrible as I thought it would be. Thankfully, I have such a great supportive & helpful family & friend (SML rocks!). It appears as this car-less situation is going to be lasting a little longer then I thought it would be. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger. My family & friend (SML) crack me up. My Gma lives less than 2 miles from my work. Especially with Spring springing FINALLY, I'd have no problem walking to and from work, but they've all went out of their way to make sure that doesn't happen. I'm not getting into the specifics about the car-less situation with anyone. My life, my business. I tell who I want, what I want, when I want, & how I want!

There is more going on in my oh so exciting life, I promise. More when I don't feel like I'm going to puke or pass out any given second.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home