The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, March 28, 2005

You're No Good

To answer Aaron's question...

I like Michigan State, because I'm a 100% born & raise Michigan girl. Basically my entire family are HUGE U of M fans, so I had to be different. Plus, my favorite Aunt is a MSU alumni, and green has always been my favorite color.

The reason I like UNC (and NC STate & Duke) is because if I could ever attempt to call another state home, NC would be the place. All of my Mom's family is from there, I've spent many many many summers down there.

****

Dad & I are off to get this car situation figured out shortly. I spent so much time in prayer over this issue in the past few weeks. I feel like such a selfish person for praying for a materialistic item.

My outside the box social phobia was tested Friday, yesterday, and now today. I will get through this. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home