The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Come Away With Me

I forgot something quiet important in my last post...

GO SPARTANS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From the beginning, I picked my beloved MSU Spartans to win the Big Dance! Only 2 more wins needed! Having them go up against UNC in the Final Four stinks! As I mentioned the other day, UNC is my 3rd favorite (Div I) college! It was an awesome 2 OT win today against KY!
For my work pool, I have 3 of the final four! I know no one has all 4 teams! I don't think a soul has Louisville.
Just to make sure I'm clear...I love my aircast! 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off. I hate doctors, I hate hate hate hate hate the Orthopedic Surgeon (okay, I love him as a person, hate the idea of him being a surgeon!). Just say no to scopes. Oh yeah, my 9 year old nephew JM has an appointment with an Orthopedic Surgeon this week, I'll have to get ahold of his Dad to get details, I just know he blew his knee out on his trampoline. Add on my littlest/best bud cousin Kaleb is having throat surgery this week. What a healthy family!

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 28, 2005 11:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come you like Michigan State and North Carolina?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home