The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Working For The Weekend

I can't sleep, I'm trying to kill even more brain cells. I have to do anything & everything I can to keep my mind of the major issue at hand...

Thanks to Jo for this lovely mind-numming survey.

*******

Last Person who...

Called you? SML
Slept in your bed? me
Saw you cry? I've done pretty good at not letting people see me cry. I cried at Church on Sunday night, so Jo might have seen it.
Made you cry? myself
You shared a drink with? I don't share well.
You went to the Movies with? Jo & Mom! NEVER AGAIN!
Yelled at you? I think it was my Mom, because she was butting in a converstation and ASSumed what was being discussed!
Sent you an email? Besides spam, SML.

Have you ever...

Taken a pic of yourself with a milk mustache and sent it to the Milk people? No, that would involve me drinking milk.
Said "I Love you" and meant it? Every time I say I love you, I mean it. So, probably to Jo, since I tell her ALL the time!
Gotten into a fight with your dog/cat? Buddie likes to try to attack me when Jo & I are messing around.
Been to NY? No
Been to Florida? Yes, July 1998.
Been to California? No, I don't plan on it either. Its going to fall off into the ocean soon!
Been to Hawaii? No
Been to Mexico? No
Been to China? No
Been to Canada? Yes, plenty of times. Most recently Jan 2005. Jo, I'll take you there as soon as the details of my live smooth themselves out a tad.
Danced naked? Yes, in the bathroom mirror. I'm weird. Its not secret.
Had a dream about something really crazy, then have it happen the next day? Not that I can recall.
Stalked someone? Again, not that I can recall. I was P's accomplice on a few BAB's stalking events.
Had a mud bath? No.
Wished you were the opposite sex? Yes.
Had an imaginary friend? I don't remember. I know my Dad thought, for the longest time, that Bean was imaginary!
What time is it now? 03:55

This Or That...

Apples or Bananas? Both
Blue or red? Red
Bsb or nsync? NSYNC
Wal mart or target? I like Target better, but Wal-Mart is cheaper & much closer to home...for now.
Spring or fall? Fall
Santa or Rudolph? Santa

What are you going to do after you finish this? hopefully, get an hour or 2 of sleep!
What was the last meal you ate? Venison stew
How many of your buddies are online? 12, but I think everyone has away messages up.
Last movie you saw? Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
Last noise you heard? Jo's fan
Last smell you sniffed? I honestly, don't remember.

Favorites...

Shampoo: Suave (I'm cheap, dude)
Soap: I don't know the name, but whatever my Gma has!
Colors? Green!
Day or Night? Night
Summer or Winter? Winter!
Lace or Satin? Satin
Cartoon Character? Sponge Bob Square Pants! ::Sponge Bob to the RESSSSCCCUUUEEE::

In the last two weeks, have you...

Cried? Yes
Cut your hair? No
Worn a skirt? No
Been Sarcastic? I've been pretty stressed & uptight, I don't think I've been overly sarcastic lately.
Talked to Someone you have a crush on? No
Hugged someone? Yes, My family, tons of people at Church, SML
Fought with your parents? Not really...ask me that again in 18 hours.
Wished upon a star? No
Laughed until you cried? No
Played truth or dare? No
Watched a Sunrise/Sunset? Not really, the sun is usually rising on my way to work, but I'm not really watching it.
Went to the Beach at night? No
Spent quality time alone? Not the good, relaxing kind.
Ate a meal? Yes, I have been forcing myself to choke down at least a meal a day, stress & all.
Are you lonely? Yes
Are you happy? All things concidered right now, I'm content.

Firsts...

First car: 1991 (red) Chevy S-10 (Jo, how can you list a car that is still your Gpaw's?)
First real kiss: depends on the definition of real, going by my "definition" my answer is 11th Grade. So, that is 1995-1996.
First breakup: Again, 11th grade. May 1996.
First screen name: It is one I still use for AIM from time to time, so I'm not posting it here!
First self-purchased album: I think New Kids on the Block!
First pets: We have had a million pets my entire life, like I have any clue what was around when I was born.
First piercing/tattoo: My ears, I first got done when I was about 12, then got them re-done when I was about 18.
First credit card: BAD BAD BAD TERRIBLE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!! I'll leave it at that for now.
First enemy: I don't recall really having enemies, until I was 18...These 2 girls (one was a form GOOD friend!) came over, and punched out my bedroom window.
First music you remember hearing in your house: I have NO clue!

Lasts...

Last cigarette: Sometime during late 1997, early 1998.
Last car ride: about 10 hours ago, I had to run all around town.
Last good cry: I fight crying, but last Tuesday, I cried A LOT!
Last library book checked out: Populatin: 485 (checked out on Jo's card, cause I refused to admit I live in this town)
Last movie seen: I think I already answered this, but its Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
Last beverage drank: (flat!) Sprite
Last food consumed: What's up with the duplicate questions? Venison stew
Last phone call: SML
Last time showered: 06:50 yesterday morning
Last shoes worn: brown clogs
Last cd played: Darryl Worley's "I Miss My Friend"
Last item bought: Probably soda or something like that.
Last annoyance: Jo! Its no fault of hers, I'm just stressed, annoyed with everything, very quickly!
Last disappointment: Having my Mom not do *so* good these past 2.5 days, when I really felt like I NEEDED her.
Last time scolded: My Dad finds pleasure in yelling at Jo & I all the time...usually for laughing.
Last word you said: computer
Last song you sang: Redneck Woman

Future...

Where do you want to go to college?: In total, T fantasy land (shhhh!) Univ of Michigan (they have a CNM masters degree program)
What is your career going to be?: I'll figure that out...sooner...or LATER.
Where are you going to live?: I say I'm living here (with my parents) until I'm 80...but that all remains to be seen, heck, it could change tomorrow for all I know.
How many kids do you want?: 6, the more the merrier. As close in age as possible too. Heck, if I'm putting in a request, I'd like 4 girls and 2 boys.
Do you want pets?: NO!

Currents...

Current mood: content
Current music: none
Current taste: dry mouth
Current hair: up in a pony tail/bun thing, with tons of hair dangling down.
Current clothes: U of M T-shirt, flannel dalmatian spotted pj pants
Current annoyance: My inability to sleep
Current longing: To get a good phone call tomorrow morning.
Current favorite artist: Tim McGraw
Current book: None, I really don't enjoy reading.
Current color of toenails: None
Current hate: ST & I not being friends.

Whats...

What is in your cd player?: Darryl Worley's "I Miss My Friend"
What color socks are you wearing?: None
What Color of underwear are you wearing: None
What's under your bed? 2 rubbermaid type totes, full of just about everything you could think of!
What time did you wake up today?: Depends on which time you are talking about...yesterday morning I woke up at about 06:45, then my nap, I woke up from that at about 21:00.

Fifteen Years ago, I...

1. was 10 years old.
2. lived in Center Line, MI.
3. played softball.
4. was best friends with Bean.
5. lived across the street from a park.

Ten years ago, I...

1. was 15 years old.
2. played softball.
3. lived in Center Line, MI
4. was best friends with P & Bean.
5. lived across the street from a park.

Five years ago, I...

1. was in love with ST.
2. worked at Meijer.
3. was 20 years old.
4. lived across the street from a corn field.
5. was no on speaking terms with Bean AT ALL.

One year ago, I...

1. was 24 years old.
2. in love with ST.
3. was working the midnight shift.
4. not attending Church regularly.
5. going to therapy at least 2 times a month.

Yesterday, I...

1. went to work.
2. took a nap.
3. bicked with Clown, at work, about my life/stress.
4. slacked off at work.
5. didn't eat lunch.

Today, I...

1. haven't slept.
2. played Yahoo Euchre!
3. laid in my bed for a good 80 minutes TRYING to sleep.
4. took a bath.
5. drank some flat Sprite.

Tomorrow, I will...

I'll worry about tomorrow, when I make it through today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home