The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, March 20, 2005

If You Were My Girl

A few random thumps...

~God is good, all the time.
~God strengthens those that put their faith in him.
~"God is our refuge & strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

My Mom did actually go to morning Church with us today. It was the 1st time since early January that she stepped foot in a Church. Starting 4/4, Jo & I are joining a weekly bible study. Yay! Then starting 4/8, I'm going to attend a once a month Churchy event with a co-worker. God is awesome.

I'll be calling into work in the morning. The lovely brakes on my car are GONE...just 100% dead. I'm so not thrilled. If I make it until Easter, I'll be okay...if I make it 2 weeks after Easter, maybe I'll see light at the end of the tunnel.

SML seemed so sad & down & out tonight. Breaks my heart. I wish I could just cheer him up, make everything better for him, the way he tried to do for me.

Jo thinks Clown will call me tomorrow to see why I wasn't at work & stuff...I'm not holding my breathe. I hope he doesn't call. He calls, then I let him rent room in my head.

Yesterday, I was asked by 2 seperate people how ST was. First was my Aunt, my very favorite Aunt, the Aunt I'm closest to, the Aunt that knows more about the ST situation then most. We were around other people so I didn't go into much detail at all, I just said I talked to him a few times recently, he's doing well, etc. I did very well to 1) not cry 2) not say a bad thing about ST. Then later, I ran into a good family friend, and she asked "How are you and ST?" Again, I didn't cry, but I wasn't as nice. I wasn't mean really, just truthful really. I miss my best friend! At some point, I pray, I'll have my best friend back or peace, comfort, and contentment in kowing that I gave my all to make the friendship work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home