The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, March 18, 2005

Me & Charlie Talking

I was full of energy on my drive home from Shell's house...sat down at this computer and I'm exhausted! Good thing I didn't try to go out with anyone for a late night gig.

Shell & I grabbed dinner tonight. I'm sure she wanted to tell me to shut up, cause I did my fair share of talking about my feelings about ST and Clown. Oh well, its her job...she's my friend. I'm glad she understands why I cancelled plans with her tomorrow, unlike the snotty member of my bowling team.

It appears like I might be BUYING a brand new car, not leasing one. That would be exciting. I'm talking the cheapest car on the market (with GREAT gas mileage), nothing fancy AT ALL...but it would be new, MINE, and not the stupid black Grand Am I currently have!

Oh yeah, it was brought to my attention that in one of my recent posts, I said something about "3rd time is the charm"...don't read to much into it! I'm just totally single, he's single still (I think)...that's all I was saying.

I think I'm going to call it a night. I've got a busy day tomorrow. FUN FUN FUN!

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home