The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

City Lights

I'm doing so much better today then I was yesterday.

I'm still not calm about this car buying gig...but it will work itself out within the next week. I can NOT wait to get rid of my stupid car. I hate the car I have with a passion. The brakes are going to go...SOON...hopefully not until next Friday.

Clown can go fly a kite. Work was much better today, now that I was back to just being cordial with him...not even friendly.

The ST thing is just going to take time to deal with. I miss my best friend. He does deserve the best, and I'm glad he's happy!

The thing I emailed to this lovely blog didn't show up and it didn't bounce back either. Interesting.

AI time.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home