The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

You Just Know

I am a creature of habit. I like things to go the way they are supposed to go. Yes, I have a "system" for just about everything I do. Today's system has been ALL jacked up! I'm not a happy camper because of it.

Starting with waking up at 10:19 when I leave at 10:20-10:30 for Church. I set my alarm for PM my mistake. I was out the door by 10:35, wet hair of course.

Then, my nap after Church, was cut short by my Dad needing a ride home from auto body shop. ERRRRRRRRR.

How does my family NOT know? DO NOT MESS WITH MY SLEEP!

I'm off to a different Church tonight for a concert. Yay. Thump thump thump (that's for you, SML).

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home