The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, March 11, 2005

Who Are They

I'm alive, always a good thing.

Day 1 of Mom-sitting went well. We got to take a nap! Yay! Its always nice to nap! I did leave her alone for 31 minutes. I busted ass and ran to town! For me to make it to Meijer, buy 8 items, and get home in 31 minutes is pretty darn quick!!!

Tomorrow, if Mom is doing well, she wants to go to the pottery place. Yay. I love crafts!! I pray that tomorrow goes as well as today. In the grand scheme of Mom-sitting, today was managable.

I've got a lot of deep confusion running in my head about this Clown situation. More on that, when I feel like talking about it.

I decided on my way home from work today, I miss my dog. Cuddles was the best wonder mutt ever!!!!!!!!!!! I want another Cuddles. I don't want a dog really, not any ole' dog will do...I want Cuddles! That dog loved me! I know I will probably never have my own dog again. I say that because once I get my own place (in maybe 10 years), I know I don't want any pets. For now, I've got Bad. Bad is my cat. She's pretty cool, as far as cats go. Mom thinks Kita (the youngest of our 7 cats) is pregnant. Yay! Kittens! Farm life, gotta love it.

Yesterday, I went to dinner with SML. It was nice, just to chill & chit chat about every little thing. We sat around for probably an hour after we got done eating, just chatting. We would have been there much longer probably, but I had to run. Went to Clown's hockey game. I was SO stressed about it. His parents weren't there. I had myself all mentally ready to deal with it, and then it didn't happen. I did enjoy myself though. We hung out with his friends at the bar after the game. His team won 4-3. Clown spent 1/2 the game in the penalty box, so it seemed...it was really only 4 minutes.

I've just spent an hour now, discussing the Clown situation with SML. I'm not feeling any better. I'm going to try to not let this situation rent room in my head this weekend, as long as he doesn't call, it might be do-able. Okay...probably not, cause 1) he'll call 2) me, block stuff out...ha!

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home