The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, March 07, 2005

If Its Gonna Rain

I'm so stressed & confused.

There is a lot going on right now, like always, that is causing me a great deal of stress. Between Mom having 4 days worth of major testing/doctor appointments (within a 8 day period), the whole car thing, and other family issues, if I make it to Easter, I'll be cool...until then. EEEEK.

Confusing...Right now, I am feeling VERY weak & vulnerable. Definitely a time I don't have the ability to deal with ST popping back into the picture. I want to be strong and tell him all kinds of terrible things but its just not doable. He knows & understands me better then anyone, I wish he was still my friend cause things would be easier right now...its all a mess within my head. This being single, playing the field, dating thing is a freaking mess! Being single is okay, and I will NOT settle. Like I said, I'm just weak & vulnerable at the moment.

What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home