The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

One Road Man

I can't sleep. Most would think its because I slept so much the day before, but I know that's not the case.

I've got some major issues to deal with in the coming weeks. Most of it is stuff that the normal person would find trival, but for me, its 100% deathly terrifiying. If I make it to Easter, I'm in the clear, in the mean time, I'm going to be a panic stricken wreck.

Also, the exhausted, feel like crap, run a fever flu can leave me any time it pleases. Let me puke, and be done or something.

ST's birthday is quickly approaching. Its Friday. He hates his birthday. He hates having attention drawn to him. I've been thinking about how to "deal" with his birthday. It will probably depend on my mood come Friday. I'm guessing, I'll give him a call, get dumped to voicemail and leave him an overly sweet message. It sucks that the one that I thought would be my friend eternally has NO communication with me. Someone give me the "its his loss" kick in the ass please.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home