The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Chrome

Nothing really to report.

I went back to sleep about 6am and slept until after noon! Yay! Spent the rest of the afternoon running around the house like a mad woman! Cooking and doing laundry. How come my chicken bacon never turns out as well as my Gma W's?

My mom's best friend came over to visit today. She's so cool...in a weird/churchy way. One of Jo's best buds came over to visit today. He's moving about 500 miles away on Friday. I'm very sad to see him go. He's so cool!!!!!

Mom has a CRAZY week of doctors appointments/tests ahead of her. I pray that she makes it thru it okay but sadly I'm not hopeful. All the sitting she'll have to do (in the car, at the offices) alone is enough to do her in right now. I just give it to God, don't worry, and know things will turn out his way, on his time.

Jo, her bud, and I went to Church tonight. We were watching a film called "The Jesus Film." Highly recommended! We even got to have punch and popcorn in the sanctuary!

I keep having crazy dreams about my car. I turn it in in about 3.5 weeks. I'm SO worried something is going to happen to it. I've had a few dreams about getting in accidents, never my fault, of course. Then last night I had a dream I was at my old church (about 1/2 a mile from where I bowl, where a friend's car got stolen a month ago) for Sunday morning service and my car got stolen. Paranoid, I know.

My plan is to work 8-4 all week. I doubt it will happen like that.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home