The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, February 27, 2005

She Thinks My Tractor Is Sexy

So, I spent from 9:30am until 5:30pm at a wrestling tourney. Fun stuff. All the kids we went to watch took 1st or 2nd. 2 of them had to wrestle each other in finals, which kinda sucked. You could tell they weren't wrestling their hardest. I was 100% exhausted. I don't function well on 3 hours sleep!

I called my BIL to see where the boys were wrestling tomorrow. They QUIT! I'm shocked! I could see TOY quitting, but JM was SO into it. Basically, they were sick of waking up at 6am every Sunday and John was sick of fighting about it with them. They claim they are going to play basketball not wrestle now. We shall see. I'm a tad disappointed because I like wrestling so much. I'll get over it quick, especially when I don't have to wake up so early on Sundays!

I came home and passed out for 8 hours. No hanging out with Clown tonight.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home