The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

My Give A Damn Is Busted

Have I mentioned how cool all the people I work with are? Seriously, if I didn't have them to put a smile on my face all the time, I would only like my job sometimes. I love my job most of the time and that's so cool! Now, if only the pay was better.

I'm done lusting over the guy in the break room. Blondie created a small scene and introduced us the other day. He's not that cute now that I got a good look. He's OVERLY nerdy. (Example: He graduated from a large/good University in 3 years with a degree in Economics.) Plus, Blondie has informed me that he has a huge bubble butt. I don't know for sure, since I only ever see him seated in the break room.

I'm determined I'm going to be single forever. Its not a happy subject right now, and since over all I'm in a decent mood, I'll just save that bitch for when I'm in a pissy mood.

Shell & I were going to hang out with my work friends tonight...but NO! My work friends had to mess everything up. So, Shell & I did what we do best. No, not the bar scene. Dinner & Shopping! We did damn good to leave the big mall spending less then $20 between us! I did see a cute t-shirt that I need! "Everyone loves a Country Girl!" Yep, that's me. I also saw some cute bar shirts. Once I get my new car next month, I'm going shopping!

Its been a long day...I'm spent.

I think I'm chilling like a villian all weekend. Yay!!!!!!!!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home