The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Nothing To Lose

So, my exhausted butt didn't make it to Church. Its snowing pretty good here, so I doubt my butt will be going to evening service. Ah well, I'll live to talk about it and if I don't live to talk about it, I'll die and still be living to talk about it, just ya'll won't be around to hear it (yet, hopefully). Now, who is all confused with that sentance?

I haven't been down stairs yet. I can hear Gma talking and I just don't want to deal with her yet. I realllllllllllllllllllly need to do laundry, so I guess I'll have to venture downstairs at some point today. If I don't get at least 1 load of laundry done, I won't be going to work tomorrow.

I'm feeling a little bit guilty about this work bowling shin dig. When I first asked some people if they wanted to bowl, one of the guys was like "You can join my cousin's team with me." Well, blah blah blah, I ended up not going on that team and started my own. It turns out that Robert's cousin didn't get their team registered in time (the posters are really confusing about signing up, if you are a newbie). I didn't even start forming a team until 2 weeks after that 1st team, yet I'm bowling and they aren't.

I think its nap time.

Peace, love, and naps to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home