The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Miss Being Mrs

Annoyed. Yep, that's the best word for how I feel at the moment.

I was really hyper. Crazy hyper. Literally bonusing off walls. Which really means I'm SUPER tired. So, I tell Jo, I'm going to take a nap that if/when they figured out what was going on to wake me up and then wake me up again and again until I got up to do whatever with them. She didn't budge me once and now they aren't home.

On top of that...there is a freshly printed piece of paper in the printer tray. Its a registration form for AmericanSingles.com. It has my Dad's email address and date of birth on it, says Man seeking Woman.

Dad's running around like a big jerk right now because he lost a piece of paper he needs for his taxes. He was running around like a big jerk early because he lost one of my Mom's meds.

My nap (that Jo should have already woken me up from) was going well until the moron kid across the street got his dirt bike out. Listen here Shawn...you almost died on that thing at least once, seriously! You spent a long time in the hospital, lost some of your organs, had to switch to the alternative school, will walk with a limp forever...give it up already. Or at least go ride the thing on the north east side of your million acres. Even better...go play at a friend's house. If you must play at home, your golf cart seems much safer (quieter!) to me!

Mom is laying in bed, cause she doesn't feel well. I don't believe her. I feel bad that I don't believe her that she doesn't feel well. She is just pissed because Dad made her go to the dentist today, Dad's making her go to the special dentist and keep all her upcoming appointments. She thinks we LIKE taking her to 100 appointments a day. I know that her health sucks, but geeeez...by now, get off your pitty pot. That's what you have been dealt...deal with it. I understand that she's going to be pissy and depressed about how her life is turning out but seriously...to be depressed over it and bitchy daily is getting OLD.

I think I need OUT right now. I think I'm going to call my locals.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home