The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Roxanne

I'm going crazy! I miss hockey so much! Real hockey, NHL hockey, specifically The Detroit Red Wings! Back in May when I switched to the day shift (after 2.5 years of afternoons/nights as the same company) I was so thrilled that I would now be able to watch hockey games & not just listen to them on the radio! Now, what I would give to be able to hear real hockey on the radio!

My car is going in tomorrow (or so Dad claims...its my Dad, I know to not hold my breathe) so I decided that I should get the majority of the stuff out of it. Seriously, I live out of my car! I keep most things I would need at any given minute in there. When you live 75 miles from where you work/hang out, its just what you do. Plus, I had ALL the stuff that I kept at ST's house (in garbage bags) still in my car. Yes, the stuff that ST packed up back in October was still in my car. Now, its still in garbage bags, just on my bedroom floor.

I need to rest so much right now and there just isn't time for it! Tomorrow is work, then to the bank to figure some stuff out. Then Saturday night is bowling, then Sunday is wrestling (and TOY's birthday!) and the Super Bowl. Add in that I MUST do about 6 loads of laundry, my taxes, and clean my room some. The new additions of stuff in my bedroom is just overwhelming to me.

A few weeks ago, Jo & I bought my Mom some cheap water paints, brushes, and paper. I was bored tonight and The Apprentice just wasn't grabbing my attention. So, I painted. Of course my pictures look like something a 5 year old did, but I enjoyed myself! 1 picture has a sun, a tree with fall colored leaves, a cloud, some grass and flowers. The other picture has a sun, some rain drops, a rainbow with a pot of gold. I'm sure both will be hanging on my Mom's bedroom wall tomorrow.

I really hope I hit the lotto tomorrow night. Wait, that involves me having money to buy a ticket. Okay, then...winning some $$$ from Super Bowl squares would be nice. I could so use $125 right now! Heck, if I won every quarter of the 2 different sheets I'm on...that would be $1500. Now, THAT would be nice! The more I try to get out of debt and on the right financial track, the more I screw myself. The more I work, the less money I have too!

My Super Bowl perdiction...I really could careless about who wins (and for the sake of some friends, I hope the Eagles win or lose by less than 7)...but my guess is NE by 14.

Speaking of hockey, wrestling & the Super Bowl, I have decided that most women annoy me! I can't believe how many women in my office didn't know what Super Bowl squares were. Do they live in a CAVE? The radio was going on and on about women's shoe & purse fetishes the other day. Now, I do have more shoes then the average guy but give me jeans, a tshirt, a pair of Nike, and my old knit purse any day! At the bar the other night, I was drinking plain ole' beer & my girlfriends looked at me like I had a 5th head.

Peace, love, and painting to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home