The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Mockingbird

I'm alive. Tired, busy, and alive!

30 seconds or less about my weekend.

Friday, Dinner & shopping with Shell. Fun stuff.

Saturday, shopping with Jo. Jo lived to talk about it. Bar hopping with Shell & Cris. Some of our other friends were at the 1st bar. I actually got my white girl groove on all while not drunk. I love love love the new bar!!!!!

Spent the night at JJ's. Wrestling today. TOY was 0-2. JM took 2nd place. TOY has now gotten into JM's old pattern of crying after losing.

Had lunch with SML. 1st time I saw him since November. Its so nice to spend time with him every now & then. Especially nice to see him today after I went crazy at him last night over the phone.

Bowled tonight. We made up with another team. It was one of the teams that we know out side of bowling, so it was cool. Much cooler then if it would have been just my team. Plus my team took 5 points. Wahooo! Go Team.

Came home to a sleeping Dad & Jo. Mom was laying down but appeared to know what was going on. Yay!

All in all, a great weekend! Back to the grind stone in just a few hours.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home